A Moveable Feast
Taking care of our guests will be our first priority.
We are eager to see you return to travel, we will be doing everything we can to assure that you have a great and safe experience.
- No shared plates.
- Hand sterilizer and wet wipes are always available.
- Bring a mask and wear it when appropriate.
- Small groups for the public tours with the option of private tours always available.
- All of our restaurant partners will be adhering to a high level of safety standards and regulation. We will avoid peak times so you are not exposed to crowds when indoor or outdoor dining.
- Local family and independent businesses that spotlight seasonal local products made by small producers.
- By keeping our tours walking we need no vans or other vehicles that bring pollution to the environment.
- We are committed to helping our restaurant partners come back from a year fraught with worry. Our support and in turn your support is important.
- Avoiding single-use plastics. We will ask all guests to bring a portable water bottle that can be refilled.
Book With Confidence
When you book, you can change your dates or cancel up to a week in advance with 100% assurance. If there are mitigating circumstances at any point, please contact us at email@example.com.